Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

October 11, 2008

Jewelry Meme!

I love jewelry and thought it would be interesting to hear about your jewelry style. Let's have some fun with these 3 simple questions.

Ready?

Let's Go - leave your answers in the comments ~

1. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

2. Do you wear the same jewelry every day, or do you wear something different?

3. What's your jewelry style? Chunky? Petite? Colorful? Simple? Conservative? Bold? Eclectic?

4 comments:

Judy Evans said...

1. My favorite piece of jewelry is my wedding ring.
2. I wear something different every day.
3. I'm very eclectic - I like all kinds of jewelry. There's not much I don't like.

Guess that's why I love designing and making jewelry!

Cathe Holden said...

1. The custom silver cookie-cutter-style cut-outs of my children with their names and birthdays that dangle from a silver ball-chain.

2. Same earring studs: gold/CZ most days and different necklaces when going somewhere.

3. That changes with my mood. I'm more conservative in what I wear but my taste is for the more bold.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

1. my 10th year anniversary ring
2. i wear only my wedding ring, everyday
3. i love to design jewelry, but i almost never wear any...if i did it would be one big funky piece...eclectic

Karen said...

1. I can't name a favorite. As I look at each piece, it's my favorite at that moment.
2. Since I'm staying at home now, I usually wear the same jewelry each day.
3. Chunky, Big, Turquoise, Silver... that about sums it up!