Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

December 1, 2008

My Blog Has Moved


My website and blog have moved to 1000 Markets. Just go to http://www.judyevanscollection.com/. Here you'll see my new website with an all new format. You can click on the tab "Blog" above the pictures and it will take you to my new blog. Or you can go to the bottom of the pictures to see my blog. Either way, it's all together in one place.

1000 Markets is a new venue for creative artisians. Here you'll find upscale quality products made by artistic folks who love what they do. It's a great place to call home for people who love to create and sell their products. Customers love it because it's such an easy place to shop for handmade items. I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing the many markets that are available. Please visit 1000 Markets, you'll be glad you did.

And don't forget to check out my new site and blog. I've added lots of new items. There's even a place for you to leave comments on the website as well as the blog. I'd love to hear what you think of the new format. Please let me know what you like and what I can do to improve it.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Judy

No comments: