Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

May 6, 2009

Employee of the Month

Do you have staff that go above & beyond their job description?

Is there someone on your staff that's loyal to you through the good times and the bad?

Someone who regardless of your mood, is always upbeat and friendly?

Well, I have 2 employees that is all of the above! They take care of things when I'm away and are always happy to see me when I return.

To celebrate these two special associates, I want to tell the world how much I appreciate their support. Today we are celebrating Bailey & Cody. These pictures were taken when they were on their afternoon break.





















Cody, our big hairy dog.

Bailey, our golden retriever.

No comments: