Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

July 18, 2009

Bead Shopping

I'm off to Santa Monica today for some bead shopping. Time to start thinking about holiday jewelry - I know, it's only July!

Will also be looking for crystals for my own necklace to wear at my son's wedding in September. I've only designed one other necklace that was personally for me and that was when my daughter brought back a glass centerpiece from Chile.

I'll let you know what I come home with ~

No comments: