Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

December 27, 2009

New Year's Resolution

It's been more than 5 months since I've posted anything here. I was pretty busy getting ready for the holiday craft shows and boutiques, however that's not a good reason. I could come with all kinds of excuses but it doesn't alter the fact that I've let this blog dry up.

That will change - my New Year's Resolution is to post regularly. I hope readers will return and follow me.

I'm looking forward to the New Year. I have some interesting things that I'm going to add to Judy Evans' Collection - not jewelry but something for your home. If you have electricity, you can use my new handmade products!

It will take me a while to get them made, and as soon as I have pictures I'll let you get a sneek preview.

I'll be back real soon with pictures of a custom baby bracelet that I made for a custom order. I finished it today and will ship it tomorrow. I hope she likes it!

No comments: