Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

December 30, 2009

Shopping Day

Today I have an appointment with the dentist. Not something I'm looking forward to, but it must be done! I hope he uses gentle hands!

The best part of the day will be going to a new supply store. As mentioned in an earlier post, I'm adding a new line to Judy Evans' Collection. I placed an online order, however it won't arrive until late next week and I can't wait to get started. I hope this store has what I want, as I can't seem to find sources that aren't an online store. I want to touch and feel what I'm getting before I make a major purchace.

Hopefully very soon I'll have pictures of my new items.

Have a great day!

No comments: