Welcome

Thanks for visiting! My blog is about all things connected to Judy Evans' Collection, home to handmade stained glass mosaic switch plates and handmade stained glass sun catchers.

Please check them out at http://www.judyevanscollection.com/.

Read and enjoy - and don't forget to leave a comment. We love to hear what you think about each post.

January 14, 2011

Say Hello To Mosaic Switch Plates

Designing jewelry has been my passion since 2003 – I loved creating one of a kind jewelry. However, good things end and better things start! In January 2010 I made the difficult decision to discontinue the jewelry side of my business and put that time and energy into mosaic light switch covers.

I've been doing this for a year now and know that I made the right choice. They have been well received at craft shows and boutiques as well as in my online shops.

A new websit for Judy Evans' Collection has been created, http://www.judyevanscollection.com/, and I'm still tweaking it. Please check it out and let me know what works and what needs improvement. I'm photography challenged so I know that part is weak, let me know what photos absoultly need to be re-done. After awhile it's hard for me to be objective so I need your help. Any other imput will be appreciated too. Also, please let me know if it loads too slow on your computer.

Here are a few photos of some of the switch plates I've done for customers. I know, these photos could be improved!



No comments: